For more information please call:
Or fill out the form below and I'll write you back!
Classes are currently serving the
Pecos River Valley area of New Mexico
Ribera Community Cultural Center
(the old Ribera School)
4 CR B40
Ribera NM 87560
Villanueva Movement Studio
Villanueva NM 87583
San Juan Community Center
San Juan, NM 87538
-Held at various private locations between Las Vegas, NM and Santa Fe, NM
-Arrangements can be made for Brea to come to your home
-Please inquire regarding availability
All classes and lessons are taught by
RIBERA COMMUNITY CULTURAL CENTER:
1. From I-25, Take Exit 323 and turn on NM Route 3 South (R from Santa Fe/ L from Las Vegas), past La Risa Cafe and over the Pecos River.
2. Turn R on County Road B40.
3. The community center (the old Ribera school) will be on the R, at the top of the hill.
4. Park in either the lower lot or the one up beside the building and come in through the first set of doors on the West side of the building.
5. Our class is located in the room occupying the Southeast corner of the building.
VILLANUEVA MOVEMENT STUDIO (1206 NM 3):
1. I-25S to exit 323 (from Santa Fe it will be I-25N)
2. Turn L at the stop sign to take Hwy 3 south, through Ribera (from Santa Fe it will be a R at the stop sign).
3. Continue on NM 3 along the river and cliff side, past the part where the road narrows and the houses and trees come in close. There will be another mile or so before you begin to come to Villanueva.
5. Before you climb the hill to the village, you'll see the old road swing out in a shallow arc to the L, then a gated property marked 1196 on the R.
6. Directly after that, turn R on the road with the two blue stakes.
7. Turn R at the first driveway, over the acequia (river ditch), through the gate, and around to where the cars are parked.
8. The movement studio is the blue building on the R; the door is on the side opposite where you'll park.
SAN JUAN COMMUNITY CENTER:
1. I-25S to exit 319 toward San Juan/ San Jose.
2. Head toward the Pecos River Station (from Santa fe take a L; from Ribera take a R).
3. Pass the station and stay on County Road B41A, which becomes a gravel/ dirt road.
4. Continue along as the road curves and enters the village.
5. Pass Collin Dr, then pass Penasco Dr, both on your R.
6. When the church comes into view, take a L onto Calle Loma.
7. In about 400 feet, the Sane Juan Community Center, an old schoolhouse, will be on your R.